The workforce revolution is changing the way we work, the values that matter in the workplace and without, and the importance of being able to adapt, rapidly and sustainably.
Join the Disruptors Founder, Alexandria Scobee, along with experts in DEI, leadership, business, and sustainable changemaking to learn how to set yourself, and your business, up for success in the future of work.
Watch the Videocast:
- What should a DEIB Program Include?Transcript:All right, hi y’all! Welcome back. We are excited to have you. Our episode today is answering the question: What should a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) program include? We have a lot of things that we think it should include, but as always, we’re going to hit you with the ones that we… Read more: What should a DEIB Program Include?
- How do we move the needle on DEI?Episode 2 of Equity Evolution: Transcript All right, hello everyone. Welcome back for another episode. In this episode, we’re going to be discussing the question of how do you make progress on DEIB. I’m excited about this one because I think a lot of people have this question. I’ll probably say that about every single… Read more: How do we move the needle on DEI?
- Why Does DEIB Fail?Ready to start evolving your DEI Efforts? Take the DEI Gap Assessment and get started on your journey of DEI and business success. Full Transcript: Alexandria: Alright, welcome in today. We are talking about why diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs fail so often. I have Dana here with me, and I’m really excited to… Read more: Why Does DEIB Fail?
- Professionalism: By Whose Definition?Professionalism: By Whose Definition? Transcript all right well welcome welcome welcome to another evening session mini Mastermind for our week of the deep work of intersectionality and tonight I am actually super excited because we have our sponsors um hosting this session over the conversation for us and I want to just welcome them as… Read more: Professionalism: By Whose Definition?
- Bias in Bias out:The power of data and its profound impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion.Bias in Bias out: The power of data and its profound impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion Transcript In this insightful discussion, we delve into the power of data and its profound impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion. By harnessing data, we gain transparency into the demographics and representation across various ethnic groups, allowing us… Read more: Bias in Bias out:The power of data and its profound impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion.